The deposit is paid at the consultation appointment when a date and time for your tattoo is set. This reserves time with your artist, and in the case of a cancellation covers a small portion of the artist's time used to prepare for the tattoo. When a client does not show up for their appointment, the artist loses money for the lost tattooing time and time spent creating the design. Therefore we adhere to the following policy:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits cannot be carried over to another artist or tattoo project.
- The deposit is subtracted from total cost of the tattoo at the last tattoo appointment.
- The total deposit required will be based on the amount of time reserved on the artist’s schedule, with a minimum of $50.
- We do our best to keep our appointments as scheduled. However, the artist has the right to reschedule the appointment when needed and your deposit will be carried over.
- If you cannot keep your scheduled tattoo appointment, please notify the shop at least 48 hours in advance.
The following will void your deposit:
Not showing up for an appointment.
Cancellation of appointment less than 48 hours prior to appointment time.
More than 20 minutes late to the appointment.
Three or more reschedules.
When the deposit becomes void, a new deposit is required before rescheduling or to keep any future appointments previously set.